Host Programs At Your Organization
We encourage organizations to join our regional license and hold self-management workshops at their site. It is a simple process of registering with us. Workshop materials are covered by our program and we offer further support for organizing and promoting the workshops.
The Self-Management Program of Southeastern Ontario will:
- supply all workshop materials
- help promote the workshop
- help with registration, if needed
- provide workshop facilitators to run the workshop
- reimburse for light refreshments and approved supplies for the workshop
- provide training for staff or volunteers from your organization so they can run workshops in the future
What your organization can provide:
- staff interested in being trained to facilitate workshops
- space that is accessible and can accommodate up to 20 people
- if possible, minimal administrative support for registration
- tables, chairs and flip chart stands
- convenient parking or nearby transit
If you have further questions about hosting a workshop or are interested in hosting one, please contact us at email@example.com or 613-542-2949 x1179.